Search This Blog

Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Haps! Or whatever you want to call it. .. LOL










ok, so I am on my way to fetishcon next week. . I guess there is a first time for everything. . . LOL. . in case you were wondering, I am a Christian, I am Midwestern, and I am very conservative. . . LOL. . fetishcon should be a blast! Admittedly I am nervous, excited and all jumbled up. . but so many of my friends will be there! Stacy Burke! Kordelia Devonshire, Evelyn Rose (she is so freaking cute it drives me out of my mind!), Darling Rikki, Dakota, Karrine, Helena Heavenly, Sin-D, Sleeper Kid, the Mighty Hypnotic, Devon, Sapphire, and so many hot girls that I would love to work with, for both of my sites! www.sybilstarr.com/down.html and my main site, of course!

If you want any customs from fetishcon, e-mail me now! sybil.starr@gmail.com I am running a special! $100 for ten minute customs, of almost any kind (this includes bondage, spankings, tickling, wrestling, cat fighting, super heros, pro-style wrestling, etc!) and Picture sets for $30 (20 pictures). . so act now. . . also if you would like to sponsor my trip to fetishcon, it is only $50 and you get copies of all the content I create while at fetishcon. . you really can't beat that deal!!!!


and looking into the future. .
Lia Labowe is visiting Sybil Starr Productions at the end of this month, and she is available for custom videos and photo sets! Please e-mail soon if you want a video done as our schedule with her is booking up fast! She is retired from this industry currently and rarely does nay work any more, so this could be the last chance we have to film with her. . . sponsorships are available for this custom filming weekend also. . . $100 will entitle you to copies of all the content we create for her visit!

HELL!!!!
the Weekend of September 11th will be Hell weekend for Sybil Starr Productions! I am excited that we will be able to do a live event in Adrian, MI! http://www.vip-wrestling.com The girls of Sybil Starr Productions will be taking part in the VIP show at the Hope Center in Adrian, MI. It is a memorial show and the girls will be vying to become a VIP girl. . (like me!) I have a feeling all Hell will break out. . HHAHAHAHAHA. . but that being said, Lady Victoria, Devon, Muay Thai Princess, Raven and two others I will be announcing as soon as I have confirmation will be here for filming opportunities. . I also hope to contact a local bar about either pillow fighting or oil wrestling, or both for that weekend. . but, that being said, all these girls are available for customs. . and competitive fights. . . please e-mail me regarding this: sybil.starr@gmail.com. . and to be a sponsor for Hell is is $150 to get copies of all the crazy content we will be producing from that weekend. . also, I plan on many of this filming dates to have a Live PPV feed through my membership site, so you could actually watch us film these videos, LIVE!!!!

Kisses and scissors,
Sybil

No comments: