Search This Blog

Friday, January 07, 2011

Honestly, in the all out competitive matches with guys would you say that you win more matches or lose more?

I haven't had a losing streak with guys since 2005-2006. . . I have fought, wrestled, trained, studied for DAYS at this point, and I am still learning and growing (right now I am concentrating on my stand up as that has always been my weakness) So some slob off the street who hasn't ever wrestled has absolutely no chance and the guys with experience have a good match ahead. . that they will generally lose. . if you don't believe me head over to my yahoo group and ask the members how they have fared against me. . .
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sybilstarrgroup/

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: