Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have you ever done a match with a woman (or a man, I suppose) who is much smaller and weaker? Do you tone it down and hold back, or try just as hard? Do you modify the types of moves you use in that case?

Yes I am at a weird level right now, I can beat most blue belts in BJJ while wrestling, which means I can beat most of the underground fighters out there, but not all. . . I am learning and training both jujitsu right now and amateur american style wrestling (pins, high school and collegiate rules and drills--been helping out with the city wrestling club, I hope to help encourage more girls to go out for the sport earlier in their lives)
But I wrestle at whatever level people are. . . I am not mean and there is no reason to destroy anyone on the mats, unless they really want me to, but I get bored. . I usually end up teaching them a few moves to make it more interesting. . . so yes, I tone it down. . I like it when an opponent makes me level it up;)

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: