Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

come down to louisiana i'll fight u u wanna fight gloves or bare hands

ok, so here is a typical crazy response thing. . a fight challenge, or whatever. . I know you must all think I wait around all day for people to fight. . I mean, that must be what I live for, right? NO!! I am not going to travel to where you are just because you want me to. I don' want to meet strangers to fight. Especially male strangers. I love to have fun, and to me, wrestling is the most fun you can have with your clothes on (and yes, when I wrestle, I prefer you keep all of yours on). . I want to have a fun roll with someone halfway attractive, closer to my size, who has a good attitude. . .I don't just go around wrestling random people. . and I don't do fisticuffs with people I have never met before. . I am glad I inspire you to fight, I guess, but this would not be the way to line up a match with me. Please e-mail me at sybil.starr@gmail.com and I will ask you some qualifying questions, such as:
what are your stats and experience?
what type of wrestling match are you seeking?
who else have you wrestled?
what is a phone number you can be reached at?
and if you get through that round of questioning, we can start to talk about details for our match together. . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: