Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Any type of match really, but let's say a fantasy fight as opposed to a competitive one. What types of things might you tell the guy who's teetering on the decision to try to get him to commit?

honestly, I can't really try to sell something to someone if I don;t know them. . If I have never had a private match with you, how would I know I want to? how do I know we are compatible? how do I know it will be fun? I would rather pass than talk someone into seeing me. . here's the thing. . I know I am great at what I do, I love doing it and I have fun doing it. . it is not about the money so therefore I don't need to talk anyone in to a private match with me. .
for fantasy scenario matches:
I have a BA in Theatre! You want to play pretend, I am there!
for comp matches:
I have been training since 2004 with Dan Severn, various bjj schools and dojos. . I am constantly learning new hold s and moves and working to get better. . .

I think it would be foolish for someone into private matches to not at least try to book with me. . but then, that's my opinion

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: