Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

SS Quick update

Holla Starr Army. . .
LOL
I am home. . back in the SStarr Hideout with the SStarr car parked in the driveway! this superhero is pooped!!!

I had the best time of my life this last trip. . actually hated coming home (never had that happen before!. . but someone said they believe that San Diego must be what heaven looks like, so they never want to go there because they will never want to leave. . . and it rings true. . I have watched Top Gun twice already since I got home just to see all the places I miss so badly. . already! UGH!) Anyhow. . I am home . . and hurting. . LOL

The house is still in one piece and I had three very fine gentlemen offer to take care of all my yard work today. . so what is a girl to do? But rest and maybe roller skate at the 80's skate later tonight. . . LOL. .
Admittedly though, I am exhausted. . .I ran barefoot on Mission Beach Friday (boy are my calves hurting!!). . . 4 miles and I flew my kite and played in the waves and napped. . and then my big brother called me. . he lives about an hour from San Diego. . . so I headed up to his place and spent the night before I left with my family. . .
my big bro and I got our drink on. . . we had a helluva time together. . he was so funny. . trying to tell me what I could and couldn't do. . being my big brother I guess. . . he doesn't want me riding motorcycles and he thinks I should move to where he is. . . LOL. . . good times. . but it made it that much harder to leave. . . but I did it. . I made it home last night and my girlfriend Patty was nice enough to come pick me up at the airport. . one piece of my luggage has not made it here yet. . and I wasn't very good company last night as I was utterly exhausted. .. I am feeling a bit better now. . . anyhow. . the trip was perfect.. in every way. . and now I am home and craving the waves. . I want to learn to surf and scuba dive. .
and my TIGERS are kicking butt. . .

OK. . so I am home. . hear that Michigan boys? Who wants to rassle? If you dare. . . .

No comments: