Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

Kisses and Scissors Update!



Today I have added another five minute clip to be downloaded and the whole photo set that the Sybil Starr group's main photo is from. . Sybil Vs. Gia in a Humiliation match. . . best two out of three falls with a humiliation visited upon the loser. . . . they are great pics. . .

so now, currently in the kisses and scissors group there are 2 membership galleries from the now defunct Sybil Starr membership site. . two humiliation matches (Sybil Vs Vanessa Harding and Sybil Vs Gia). . miscellaneous sexy pics. . .pics from the clip between Lia Labowe and Neko "Ballgown Bitchfight2" and two links to download clips from. . .
last week's was She loves to Squeeze with Monica Martin scissoring me and this week is "Eat my Feet" a leggy forced trampling, forced foot worship clip. . .

How do you get your kisses and scissors?
It is very simple. . stop by my virtual kissing booth!
http://www.sybilstarr.com/kissing_booth.htm

you may donate any amount of money! And once the donation is received, you will get an invitation to all this content by way of your yahoo ID. . .

if you don't like paypal, I also have a moneybookers account and I take cash, money orders and checks. .
Sybil Starr

1416 S. Main St. Ste 220

#328

Adrian, MI 49221
please include a note with your yahoo id and that the money is for kisses and scissors!

I am so excited to have a way to offer kisses and scissors for all my fans and friends!
-- Sybil Starr


No comments: