Search This Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2011

do u ever allow a guy to strike u in the face or only body? can a guy allowed to hit you back? in what kind of amtch is htiing allowed on you? you not worry you get hurt if aguy hits you?!

guys hit me all the time. . .smaller guys, around my size I would be glad to have a full on competitive mma match and allow all strikes to every where on the body it would be legal in a pro fight. . I am 125# if a guy is around that size, why wouldn;t I have a full on competitive match of any kind with him? Larger guys we have to start putting some restrictions on for a fair match. . such as, wearing head gear or only allowing strikes to the body. .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: