Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2009

SO HAPPY TO BE HOME!

well, after 23 days on the road, i finally made it home last night. . . .
and it is so nice to be here, even if the place does look like a tornado
swept through it. . . I am making homemade lemon chicken rice soup today. .
and I have lots of work to catch up on. . I loved all the Valentine's cards,
they have been wonderful. . . especially for a girl who missed out on
Valentine's day this year. .well, unless you count the Black Cherry
Burlesque show my sister and I went to at The Surly Wench Tavern in Tucson.
. LOL. . and then I was way hung over the next day. . it hurted my head. .

I plan on adding some exclusive photos to my kisses group later on (maybe
tomorrow) and putting new ones here. . . I have added a competitive Cat fight
with Dakota to my clips4sale store http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2066 , I
just need to update the pictures as they did not come out right on the
clipsforsale system. . I will also have more clips available at a
discounted price on my main site. .and more. . I am feeling so good these
days and I just want to be able to give something back to all my sweet fans
who have supported me through my rough goings this last year. . . .

I may have to postpone my first live PPV show as the space I need to shoot
in may not be available then. . actually I may just go ahead and pick new
dates further out to make sure everything is set in place the way I want it.
. so I will probably push it back a month. . . . anyhow's I miss many of
you. . my darlings. . I guess that is dAHHRlings! LOL

kisses and scissors,
Sybil

No comments: