Search This Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Can you fill us in on where the sleeping bag thing originated from? I don't get what's with that?

Lol. . . It actually started when I worked for my good friend, Tomiko and her production company, she produces videos of a giant hairy worm eating hot models. . .it is awesome stuff and super fun! I started getting requests myself to produce more so for my website that celebrates my love of puffy down jackets, downgirlz.com. I started our VORE video series by having the biggest puffy jacket in the world "eating" me while I was out in San fransisco this last September. And since we have filmed some "sleeping bag eating people" videos and they are fun to do and I enjoy them so we will keep making them. .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: