Search This Blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Best Day Ever! Chicago!

Yesterday was just fanastic. . and fantastically busy. . .
I am in Chicago currently for a few days and have been quite busy!
It started out at 9 am with a video shoot with Kordelia Devonshire. . I have been a fan of hers for a while and was nervous and excited that we finally would get to work together.. the girl is just wonderful, she is 5'9", beautiful and has wonderful curves all over. We taped two videos, and both contain topless footage. Then I tied her up. . just for fun. . LOL

Next was BJJ training. I meet one of the pro-fighters and the Black Belt who runs the school, Assou from Championship Jujitsu for a couple hours of one on one training. It was awesome, they really helped to refine my ground game further, I am back in there today for most the afternoon. . I was going to go up to Gurnee to see the Bodeans play, but training for this fight at the end of the month is my priority right now. . .

To top off my night Barry took me to a show at the Annoyance Theatre, it was called BODYSLAM and it was a comedy about pro-wrestling. . very good. . very funny. .
I got to bed around 2:30 or so. . .

I am just now waking up and getting ready for another big day. .
I hope it is another BEST DAY EVER!
Next I headed into the new dungeon to meet someone for a scissors session. . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got home about 2 am after stopping at the 24 hour bagel/bialy place and did not get to sleep until 3:30. I could not awaken until about 11 am. I hope you were able to get up when you needed to do so.

I am glad you had another best day ever and for allowing me to be a part of it.

Barry