Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Road Trip Alert!

That's right boys and girls, I am going on an ass kicking tour on my way to
Philadelphia!

So, if you are in any of the following places, E-mail me to arrange your
matches!!!! If you dare!
June 28, Detroit, MI
July 10, Indianapolis, IN
July 11, Cincinnati, OH
July 12th, Pittsburgh, PA
July 13-14, Philadelphia, PA!
July 15th, Cleveland, OH
July 28-30 Toronto, Canada

Time is limited and you need to pre-qualify if I have never seen you before!
Also I am giving a discount to first timers. . so if you want to check me out
and you never have, this is the time! I will take $75 off match fees and it will
only cost you $250. Be careful though, I have heard that wrestling with me is
quite addictive. . and once you wrestle the best you don't want anyone else;)
LOL. . I am also very humble. . while being perfectly goofy!
Here is all the info!
http://www.sybilstarr.com/session.html
xoxoxox
kisses and scissors,
Sybil

No comments: