Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bare knuckles:I was talking about a private match with mixed boxing. Have you ever boxed barefisted or have KO'ed someone with your bare knuckles as a coupe de grace (to increase the pain).

no, I would not break my hand in order to punish someone. . you are still thinking in a fantasy land. . I do this FOR REAL IN REAL LIFE and I do A LOT OF IT! I will not break my opponents nor will do damage to myself. . I can do plenty of abuse with padding on. . and if you want a list of names to ask them how I KO'd them (with boxing gloves on, shin pads, head gear, etc getting used) I can do that for you. . . but no. . SAFETY FIRST. . I can already do incredible damage while keeping safe. . so why would I do something risky?

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: