Search This Blog

Sunday, May 02, 2010

when you do pro wrestling, who is your favorite person to tag team with, and who do you like to double team and have you ever really gotten mad and started fighting for real in a match?

hmm. . man do I ever have some stories to tell here. . . there was this gal (who shall remain anonymous) who thought she had been trained in pro-wrestling by her boyfriend. who was a "backyard wrestler." I got her booked on a card with me and what a mistake. . she couldn't do anything except this one flying head scissor of the top rope. . . and that is awful hard to get on another girl. . . so let's just say she was taught a lesson for real in the ring that day. .
I have rarely worked as a tag team partner, but after finishing Penny Banners Book, "Banner Days," I would like to. . she loved being in tag matches. . . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: