Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

have you ever had a person you wanted in the ring because she pissed you off or you owed her a beating because she gave you one in the previous match and who was this? I know a lot of girlfighters have grudges..do you have one?

No, I am sorry, but I am just not the type of girl to hold a grudge. . if we were friends and now we aren't, then I am just done with that person. . I don't go around holding grudges or bad feelings. . being upset or angry at another person is like drinking poison yourself and expecting the other person to die. . not worth it. . life is too short for that kind of nonsense. . .
would I like to get my hands on a couple of people again? Yes! But not for a grudge match. . for a REMATCH!!!!

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: