Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Session Review

Review of Sybil

I wrestled Sybil in a "semi-competitive/fantasy" match just a few days before her big MMA match in Japan. My huge mistake was that I taunted her in an email that I had been holding back in our prior matches and lettingher win. The match in Adrian started as an other except I feltshe was a bit more cocky in her confidence. She had of course been training intently over the last month and was in peak physical and warrior condition. However, she was chewing gum at the start and this continued throughout the entire match...the message being that it would take little effort on Sybil's part to defeat me and she was convinced of my easy demise before we even started. This extra confidence combined with the skull on her bikini top psyched me out a bit before we even started. I know from prior experience that I have my best chance of getting a submission if I try in the first 15 minutes. After that, her superior cardio kicks in and I have a difficult time taking on an offensive, let alone a defensive position. This time was different though, her arms were considerably stronger than I had experienced in our last 8 matches. She infact had displayed her new biceps to me early on---still very feminine muscle tone but much larger than I remembered in the past. I did get to "kick her ass" 3 times early in the match.

The bottom line was that I severely struggled trying to overpower her arms with mine but felt that effort was going no where. I found myself 99% on the defensive, just trying to stay out of the continuous onslaught of holds she was throwing at me. Before I knew it, within 5 min of starting, with her Ninja speed she got behind me and had applied a rear sleeper hold with her arms and I quickly submitted. Per our normal procedure, each fall won by Sybil she humiliates me a bit by forcing me to worship her feet...it also gives this exhausted wrestler a breather. At the start of the second fall, I averted an attempted arm bar but quickly found myself in her body scissors. She had me perfectly positioned to administer her python technique intensely squeezing followed by a release. It was less than 10 min in and she had already wore me out as I struggled to catch mybreath. She then quickly put me in a schoolboy mount over my biceps and lifted let her ass and full bodyweight fall on me again and again. She then slapped me so hard in my face that I saw stars (no pun intended). From that point on, the match became one of seeing how many different holds Sybil could get me into and make me submit. She did get me into that seemingly harmless wrist lock with me begging into her foot as she gave the Sybil cute little he-he-he. She does love to control a guy. She did also slap my ass hard once and later that nite I still had the outlineof her fingers as a souvenier. Along the way, we did do a straight arm wrestling match best of 3. My lower arm is about 5 inches longer than Sybil so she really shouldn't have a chance. Even so, I really had to struggle and give my max effort to win the first one. The second, we did left handed and she won. The 3rd we'll throw out since she had her whole body off of the floor and foot on the wall. Well, at least I got to hold Sybil's hand.

All in all, a great match and one that taught me never to tell Sybil that I am letting her win. And please know Sybil that I always give 100% in our fights andwill continue to do so. I cannot truly compete atyour level any longer but thanks for allowing me to try.



(I know M. Thanks for the review and the great time!)SSTARR

No comments: