Search This Blog

Friday, March 05, 2021

New Release- FFGFAN Leglock Ladies

 3-5-21

Sorry it's been a bit since I posted. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the "video of the day" posts. Obviously I have put them on hold for now. I am back to putting up new blog posts about videos becasue here I can share all of my pictures and such freely- I was banned from Facebook for almost two months already this year. 

New Release FFGFAN Leglock Ladies



Sybil Starr faces off against Liz Lightspeed, The match is packed with grappling and full of back and forth action. The ladies wear bikinis and are barefoot as they use multiple leglocks to submit each other, they tangle each other up in their legs over and over again. They will use whatever moves and holds they can to keep advantage including crotch shots, scissors, punches and much more.

  • Price: $29.99 USD
  • Length: 35 minutes
  • Size: 1556 MB 
  • Format: MP4
  • Resolution: 1280x720
  •  
  • FREE to subscribers ($5) at onlyfans.com/sybilstarr23













 

No comments: