Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ahoy Mates! Travel Ahead!

Hey everybody, check out my crazy travel schedule ahead. . and feel free to keep e-mailing me with all the other places you would like me to visit. . I hope to get to all those places in the next three years! The month ahead!
This weekend, June 4th and 5th you will be able to find Sin-D, Hellena Heavenly, Veronika Valentine, Betty Battles and myself in Cincinnati, OH! We have very few slots available for wrestling, so take them while you can!!!
June 8-9, I will be hanging out in the Minneapolis, MN area (my sister is getting married two hours north of there, out in the woods that weekend. . ) so I have a few hours open for fun wrestling!
June 17-18, Betty Battles and I will be in Philly, and then we will head to Pittsburgh. . . June 19-20. . three crazy weeks. . . South, Northwest and East!!!!
and then on June 27th I am going to head to Chicago to see a Cubs game and shoot with Stacie Snow. . if you want some wrestling while I am there, you better be fun!
e-mail me my loves to get your wrestling on!!
sybil.starr@gmail.com

No comments: