Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Would you mind giving your fans insight into your thoughts as you... first get your deadly legs around your victim's neck... see the look in his eyes as you start to squeeze... feel him grab you thighs and try to pry them apart... see him go limp...

if I have my legs around your neck, the dude would have to be looking me in the face to see his eyes. . .
and they don't always go limp, I generally prefer they don't as being knocked out can be dangerous if you have never had it done before. . . if you have a heart condition I recommend NOT being knocked out. .

otherwise I just hope the guy can take enough pain to make it fun for me. . because most of the time, they can't. . . I generally don't get to use my scissor hold at 100%. . . they tap too quickly. .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: