Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

What is your most embarrassing, competitve, defeat in catfighting/bikini type wrestling?

I guess I am confused about the word "embarrassing"? It is a wrestling match. . win or lose why would I get embarrassed. . I was embarrassed when I was ten years old and this 14 year old girl who was mad at me wanted to fight me. . we gathered in the trails in the woods behind my house, it was the middle of summer and I used to live next door to an elementary school, a crowd gathered to watch us. . well, her really, beat the shit out of me. . I tried all I coudl to get her, as I don't back down, but she was twice my size and had been in and out of juvenile facilities for a few years prior. . needless to say I was completely outclasses, she put her hand on my forehead as I swung wild punches at her and she just laughed at me. . I started crying like a little baby from frustration and ran home as everyone laughed at me. . that was an embarrassing fight. . as an adult, I can't think of an actual comp fight I was embarrassed about, win or lose, I gave my best. .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: