Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Sybil, i bet i could gain more submissions against you in a wrestling match! Sure you're a good wrestler but you're not that strong!

well, get on the mats with me and we will see how strong I am;) and besides, I don't need a ton of strength when I have proper form. . . . all I need is to get one good hold on you. . just one. .
and do you feel like a big man going around challenging girls who are 5'4" 125# to wrestle you? Are you a big man now? Huh, stud? what's wrong? The idea that a little girl like me could kick your ass scares you a little? Needed to come bolster your ego? When you are done guessing, puffing up your chest, & banging it with your fists, when you are done being FAKE and want to get REAL. .. put your money where your mouth is and let me know when and where. . . . e-mail me directly to book your beating sybil.starr@gmail.com

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: