Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's only recently (i.e. within the past couple of years) that you've appeared topless during the course of a match in fight vids. Have you gotten more comfortable in front of the camera that way or was it never really an issue for you?

I have always done art nudes, I have posed for hours naked while being used as an artist model, but I didn't want to wrestle that way or be represented as a fighter that way. . actually, it was after my mom died that I tried wrestling topless in a video for the first time. . . . In the end she and I drew even closer and I felt so loved and accepted by her that I knew she would be proud of me no matter what I did, so I thought I would try it to see if I liked it. . I don't enjoy fighting competitively topless. . natural breasts can be awful distracting (they don't stay in one place). . . so I feel they take away from those types of matches for me. . otherwise, I will occasionally when I feel like it, but, personally, I am not a huge fan of nudity in wrestling or fighting matches. . so I don't produce a ton of that stuff. .
I hope that answers your question. . .and hey. . thanks for noticing. . .xo
Sybil

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: