Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where do you travel when you get a private match request? Do you go just about anywhere? Also, when you do a private session, do you have the match on a mat, a floor, on a bed, or somewhere else?

I travel all over taking on private challengers. . it is super fun! I generally get a hotel room when I travel, and bring a set of mats with me. . I often tear down one or both beds or get suites with more room so that I can have a good amount of space for a match. . bed wrestling isn't as fun and it can't be dangerous (I know people who have tore ligaments due to "bed wrestling"). . I hope this answered your questions and that you ready for your time on the mats!!!
xo

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: