Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Do you love to humiliate your victims (verbally and physically)? Wha'ts your favorite humiliation ?

actually, I had to work on this A LOT when I started doing private matches. . . I try to treat everyone with respect and care as I believe as human beings we each should be respected and cared for. . . but some people are into being humiliated (WHICH IS WHY THEY WANT TO GET BEAT BY A LITTLE GIRL) so I do my best to provide that service by verbally reminding them of how weak they are and how much they suck or just putting them in holds that they can't get out of and I can still do mean and nasty things to them. . (crucifix pins and other such wonderful positions) or put my feet in their mouths or make bets where they have to kiss my feet if I win. . stuff like that. . I think it's all pretty fuuny now. .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: