Friday, February 04, 2011

A genuine question about wrestling (and not household instruments!) here, Sybil. I've seen similar-looking pinfall holds described as the "Folding Press", "Small Package" and "Folding Pin". Are they all the same hold? If not, how do they differ? TIA.
here sweetie, you can see they are very much all the same thing. .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: