Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

as a child have u ever fought with a guy and beaten him up or did u get beaten up?

yes and yes. . I grew up with two brothers, one older and one younger and little to no parental supervision, we were mostly street kids. . you know the kids in the neighborhood where the cops always went if there was a crime committed? That was my house. . . my birth mother worked full time, or drank full time (depending on the year of her career) so that left us home to care for ourselves. . we would beat the snot out of each other on a regular basis, the neighbors were scared we would end up killing one another and the police were called on us at least once a month or so. . . so yes, I have been beaten up by bigger guys and beaten them up. . . all my life. . LOL

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: