Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

what can you tell us about Dan Severn and what you've learned from him? I watched him in the UFC Ultimate Gracie video last week.

I don't have that kind of time!! First, his grappling training taught me more in a month than any BJJ class I took up to that point. . BJJ tends to go slow, working one move or hold at a time and taking 6 months to master. . Dan teaches you to think for yourself as a fighter right from the beginning and gives you catch as catch can (hooking) techniques. . he took time to get to know me, and to develop a training plan specific for me. . capitalizing on my strengths and minimizing my weaknesses. . do you know that he keeps a pad of paper by his bed in case me comes up with a new move or hold while he sleeps? I can't say enough about this amazing man. . . I can go on from here. . how hard working he is. .. what a great leader he is. .I trust him and value our friendship. .
thanks for asking!
xo

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: