Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

lol, please be as rough as you want, it means i can try to reciprocate without feeling guilty! :D lol has a guy ever been way to much for you in one of these sessions?

way too much? when I first started wrestling I often got beat. . but that was a long time ago. . my knee is still on the mend from my torn ACL in February, but I just got the OK to start training again. . . albeit slowly. .
These days it is rare to meet someone in a private match who can beat me. . . I was beating many of them with only one usable leg. . also I plan on helping to coach the local amateur wrestling club this year. . I love wrestling. . it is my love, my obsession, I just want to learn more and more. . I love to wrestle. . LOVE IT! There is nothing more fun! I hope that one day I might leave a legacy behind the way my mentors have. . Dan Severn changed my life and "Judo" Gene Labell is amazing and his legacy will liv e on long after he is gone. . but the world's toughest man has a while before he needs to worry about craziness like that;)

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: