There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, September 26, 2010

are any moves barred when wrestling you,(bar laying on top if your too heavy)? if the guy puts you in a painful hold, do you tap straightaway or do you try to fight out of it? how much hurt do you like to put on the guy?

I am fine with most holds. . if the hold is dangerous or could do damage to me I would tap right away, but I generally fight to get out of all holds. . I dislike being dominated by men in a match, so I do my best to make sure that doesn't happen. . . I like to hurt guys, A LOT, but if they tell me something is too much I am willing to level it down for them. . I generally fight at the person's level I am facing. . . . unless they are really bad at wrestling. . then I can't help humiliating and defeating them. . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: