Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

are any moves barred when wrestling you,(bar laying on top if your too heavy)? if the guy puts you in a painful hold, do you tap straightaway or do you try to fight out of it? how much hurt do you like to put on the guy?

I am fine with most holds. . if the hold is dangerous or could do damage to me I would tap right away, but I generally fight to get out of all holds. . I dislike being dominated by men in a match, so I do my best to make sure that doesn't happen. . . I like to hurt guys, A LOT, but if they tell me something is too much I am willing to level it down for them. . I generally fight at the person's level I am facing. . . . unless they are really bad at wrestling. . then I can't help humiliating and defeating them. . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: