Search This Blog

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Assume you are standing over a man you just beat in a wrestling match with your foot on his throat. What words would you say to him? If he asked you to knock him out, would you? What goes through your mind when you place your foot on a defeated male?

I generally just giggle in happiness and excitement, with fire lighting my mind and heart. .. my eyes are sparkling in glee and I am in my rightful place, over you. . if you asked me to KO you, I absolutely would. . . so be careful what you ask for;)
what goes through my mind? "I can't believe I get paid for this." LOL. . I was kicking boys asses long before I knew you could get paid for it. . . LOL

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: