Search This Blog

Friday, March 05, 2010

Welcome to Friday

Good Morning all. .. I am working on website updates, but I am a little behind this week, so we will have them up as soon as possible. .

I have more of Tomiko and Jamie in stra8-jackets at str8-jacket.com
We have a new model who debuted on our downfetish.com site already this week, she is the Asian Prepster, and will be featured in some bondage clips on struggle4freedom.com this week.
I am working on pulling more Lia Labowe goodies out of the archives. . BTW she is traveling to Los Angeles for work on April 30 & 31.
Sybilstarr.com?  I kinda want to put up my newest comp match with Kristie since someone posted about it, but I have so many videos with Mutiny yet. . . we will see. . but hey, head over to lethal-legs.com and check out Mutiny dominating and tantalizing joe. . .
I will add more picture galleries to everything. . . hmm. . and we do have meetings to update our sites, too.  . . in the meantime,
Red Hot Annie (redhotannie.com) is in Detroit this weekend and wants to work together on some projects, so I am hoping to get her on our sites soon. . I think she would be great for lethal-legs.com and also queenoftights.com. . and who wouldn't want to put that hottie in a strait jacket. . . I am putting a picture of her up on the group that I really like from her website. . .


My knee is progressing. . . gigs are backing up on me. . but it is kinda fun to be home producing. . and thanks to Barry, I may not be down at Spring Training games, but I can still watch them. . thanks Barry. . .

more soon. . kisses and scissors,
Sybil
--
Sybil Starr
I'm the last of my kind still standing. I am a one. So young, so brazen, so unholy I come to you in painted skies. . .

twitter.com/sybilstarr
www.sstarrproductions.com
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/sybilstarrgroup/

No comments: