Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sojo? Hellena? Sin-D? Oh My!

Do you want custom videos with Sojorner Bolt from TNA?
How about the always hot and and ready to wrestle, Hellena Heavenly and Sin-D!!!! want to see the girls wrestle in a ring? Maybe you envision them on an adventure gone wrong? We make all types of custom videos and this an opportunity that won't wait!
Sojo Bolt, Hellena Heavenly, Sin-D and myself (Sybil Starr) are getting together to create your custom videos on March 28th. . . (I will also be down at Lady Victoria's on the 27th and she is filming us in custom videos there. . check out her site for details LADY VICTORIA

CUSTOM PRICING


SSProductions Updates for this week!


Sybilstarr.com
The Kissing Game 5 with Mutiny. . this one gets topless, so don't say I didn't warn you about how hot it is. ..

lethal-legs.com
More mixed Judo with Sybil as "Judo Teacher", and more mixed wrestling/foot domination with Mutiny in Selective Scissors.

QUEEN of TIGHTS!
The character page has finally been updated and more pictures have been added to the galleries. . .

PUFFA JACKETS 4 eva!
See Tomiko, the Asian Prepster, Jamie T and Veronika Valentine in all new down jacket adventures! New picture sets added too!


STR8-JACKET.com

See our newest model, the 19 year old "Asian Prepster" get into trouble when her boyfriend ties her up tight in a strait jacket and then hogties her too! You can find more of Tomiko here (getting kidnapped and thrown into a basement) and Jamie T here as well. .

STRUGGLE 4 FREEDOM
Now all our clips have previews right on the same page! Tomiko and I are taken hostage attending a party and awake to find ourselves tied together in the basement. We struggle to get out, but find those pesky crotch ropes are awful responsive to our struggling. . and then our newest model, The Asian Prepster is tied up in a shiny catsuit and also tied to the couch by her boyfriend who has the evil tickling intentions on his mind!

I hope that is enough to get you through the weekend;)

My knee was hyperextended sideways until it popped out three weeks ago today in my competitive match against Robin while I was in California last month. I am happy to say it is healing, and I am still limp along Sybil but it is getting better every day. . . I will be back to wrestling and sessions by the end of March. . .

in the meantime.. ask me anything, drop me a line and take care!

kisses and scissors,
Sybil

P.S. Big updates for Lia Labowe.com this month and also some updates for sybilslocks.com are ahead! We also are putting together a video of my sprained knee and recovery. . believe me, being stuck like this has been awful for me, but my deartest friends are always there to help me pull through. .

No comments: