Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What is the population of Adrian and does everyone in town know your a mixed session wrestler? How do people react if they know you wrestle guys for money? What happens if the 18-yr old kid down the road wants to wrestle you...OR HE IS YOUR NEIGHBOR!!!

let's see Adrian is about 21,000. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian,_Michigan

Um, I guess, here's the thing. . I am a pro-fighter, pro-wrestler, video producer , model, actress, and landlord (I own a 4 unit)!! AND I also wrestle on that secret underground scene:) which means I wrestle in underground female cat fights and private mixed wrestling/fight matches. . OH MY! LOL. . yep, most people find my life pretty darn interesting. . . I just live it, love it and get the most of every day that I spend living my dreams. .

If the 18 year old kid down the street can afford the fees and can prove he is legally of age I would gladly wrestle him, why wouldn't I?

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: