Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

do you ever go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedwrestlingsessionsreviews/messages thers a big agrument over you. one guy is saying one thing and another says the the oposite about you. what is going on there?

there's this guy I wouldn't wrestle for free. He has never had a private match with me, I have only even met him twice in person. . and I think he has just been hit in the head too many times. . he's a little . . hmm. . off balance maybe? but he hates me. . it's kinda sad. . he has no family. . I don't even think he has a job. . he just sits around thinking about me all day. . . but every time he puts out hate mail about me, my sales go up. . so I kinda thank God for him. . one of those little daily miracles, how God can take someones negativity and do something good with it. . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: