Search This Blog

Friday, January 07, 2011

Is it wrong for me to want you to karate kick me in the face? Seriously, do you think we're a bunch of weirdos for wanting you to throw a beating on us?

I am sorry that you feel bad about your urges and hunger. . . you need to learn to accept yourself and your kinkiness. . . embrace it, do not be ashamed. . the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter. . . besides I don't want to know what my friends do behind closed doors and I don't go around talking about what I do in my private bedroom. . .

it is just a kick to the face, or a punch or a sexy scissor hold. . you like it you crave it you want it you have to have it. . . nothing wrong with having some passion in your life. . .
so am I a weirdo for loving kicking you in the face. . ? Maybe. . do I care? nope. . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: