There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 07, 2011

Is it wrong for me to want you to karate kick me in the face? Seriously, do you think we're a bunch of weirdos for wanting you to throw a beating on us?

I am sorry that you feel bad about your urges and hunger. . . you need to learn to accept yourself and your kinkiness. . . embrace it, do not be ashamed. . the people who matter don't mind and the people who mind don't matter. . . besides I don't want to know what my friends do behind closed doors and I don't go around talking about what I do in my private bedroom. . .

it is just a kick to the face, or a punch or a sexy scissor hold. . you like it you crave it you want it you have to have it. . . nothing wrong with having some passion in your life. . .
so am I a weirdo for loving kicking you in the face. . ? Maybe. . do I care? nope. . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: