Search This Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2011

How many guys cancel appointments? How do you know if a guy is serious and legitimate? Is there ways to reduce the number of pretenders that book with you? If a guy cancels because hes playing games, is there a way to get revenge to teach him a lesson?

I keep record of all who have contacted me over the years, A simple search of my gmail account will tell me all the other contact I have had with the person over the years, including the stalkers, all of whom I keep record of. If a guy is still asking you questions after 6 emails he Isn't serious, a session or private match is easily booked within four e-mails. If someone cancels on me last minute twice or more they will need to pay a $100 deposit to Try to book with me again. I don't have time or the heart to try to get revenge on anyone. . . My life is worth a lot more than those type of petty emotions. . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: