Search This Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Great wrestling questions. Please clarify re: competitive wrestling, grappling, MMA, and boxing; what are the rules? I ask because I just honestly don't believe a woman would ever allow a truely competitive match (or fight) against an average sized male

What's an averaged sized male? If a guy hits the gym everyday and weighs forty pounds more than me, he's going to give me a hard time, but that's also the size of the guys I often train with and spar. . .
We would decide the rules for our matches, but as far as any matches go, basic rules are no small digit manipulation, tap or verbal submission, otherwise it is up to my opponent and I to decide any additional rules, such as rounds, time limits, holds that can be used or not used etc

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: