Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

In a couple recent matches, you've agreed to wrestle topless. Will you continue to do wrestling and catfight matches topless? As a fan, Thanks!

I don;t mind fighting topless, the problem has to do with the fact that my breasts are real, and a size C cup. . . I find it distracting when I wrestle competitively, I worry about my breasts getting caught under my arms or in my arm pits or getting pinched, when I would rather be concentrating on the fight, the same goes for pro-style wrestling and boxing, it is just too much and not very fun to be topless for those types of bouts. . but a sexy semi-comp match with a hot lady doesn;t seem to be a problem at all;)

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: