Search This Blog

Saturday, October 09, 2010

I have been on the wrestling team for over a week now. I Have a lot more muscles now but I can not really move. . Getting Up and turning over takes a lot of work pretty lately. Is This normal, do I just have sore muscles?

it is very normal. . I can't tell you how many nights after practice I cried myself to sleep from the pain, or how I woke up hurting even more the next day and did it all over again. . that is what champions are made of. . your body is becoming a strong weapon. . pain is making the weakness leave it. . . wrestling requires a commitment from your very soul. . after wrestling anything else you do will be easy. . wrestling is not for the faint of heart. . . but know that the pain will get better and so will you! Coffee is a great natural pain reliever that helps in the am, but don't pop a bunch of pills, it is a bad habit to get into (bones build density naturally and you become stronger physiologically--but not on pills) stretch out good, go for a run to get the blood flowing to all the sore places. . . and know that this day you are a WARRIOR. . I am proud of you;)

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: