Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I remember old 1970s sitcoms where some goody two shoes moms entered a wrestling match and won. If you were in such a match who would you like to wrestle and what would both of you be wearing

that is kinda a crazy question. . but I envision a rockabilly catfight (you will find me at home in my 50's dresses most of the summer, cooking with my cute apron on and hanging out--not cleaning though unless I am upset, I hate to clean-- but I could be lounging about on my huge front porch with my guitar when maybe one of my crazy hillbilly neighbors decides she hates my music. . and then the cat fight is on. . in my dreams anyway. . as a pro-fighter I cannot get into a street fight without going to jail. . I am considered a lethal weapon and for me to hit someone outside the ring is an automatic felony :(

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: