Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aside being a fighter with an MMA background, you are an attractive lady. What is your take on the current state of female MMA? Do you think men in general are intimidated by women who have the ability to kick their butt in a legit fight?

why would you say that? The guys in my gym have been nothing but good to me. . but I have trained at other gyms where I have been treated poorly, like a piece of meat-not taken seriously. . but I am blessed that The Michigan Sports Camp, with Dan Severn, is my home gym.

Female fighting overall? We are just getting started. . and let's be honest, women with any kind of power have always scared men. .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: