Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

Rainy Chicago and New Friends & Adventures

The WINDY City. . . fires and rain. . .

I am the luckiest, blessed gal in the world. . !

First, on my day in last Friday I got to meet MOOSIE!!! Yes, Gia lent me her slave to torture and play with. . and it was wonderful, we made a video together where I got to butt drop, jump on, trample, face stand, face sit, and force him to worship my feet!! And there is no experience like the MOOSIE experience.. I crave jumping on people now. .YIKES!!!
He also made a clip for my new site. . which is about to launch. . . ! So many great things going on, who has time?


I went to a haunted house in Niles Michigan friday night that was awesome. . they say you have to go through the house 8 times just to see everything, and I cannot tell you how many times I got scared. . but it did not compare to riding the superman at Great America on Saturday. . I thought I was goign to die. . . and I felt that way on two other rollercoasters that day too. . LOL. . it was so bad that people were makign fun of the pictures of me riding on the roller coasters, they were like "She looks so scared" and I was. . . LOL

On Sunday I was lucky enough to have a private wrestling match with a gal from Kansas. .

I went in to train in Michigan on both Monday and Wednesday, with my first professional MMA match coming up I want to be as prepared as I can be. . . so I took the long drive back and worked my butt off. . . and in between everythign, watch my Tigers play baseball. . sometimes well. . . and well. . . sometimes not so well. .








Then, on Thursday I made it into downtown Chicago to meet, in person, Robin for the very first time! She is even better than her pictures and just a very genuine personality. . . I will probably head out to her place after the first of the year to film and things. . . what a great lady! Also on Thursday, Nikki Fierce and I made videos together and then later that night went out to Exit Chicago. . . I didn't get to bed until 4 am!

No comments: