Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sybil Starr Session Review

this was written by: nshtenn@yahoo.com about a pro-style wrestling session:

I just had my first session with Sybil this past weekend while she was in Knoxville, TN and I hope it won't be my last.She made me feel comfortable immediately and was interested in making sure that what happened was what I wanted. We ended up going semi-competitive for about an hour and a half. I think she won the session 4 falls to my 2 (but I got her one time and she didn't expect it). She taught me a lot of new moves and showed that wrestling can be painful, even if it is "fake" (yes Sybil, I had the mark until Saturday morning...lol). I hope to see her again whether it is in Michigan or anywhere else. She definitely worth every penny. She is not a clock watcher and she cares for her customer during breaks in the action. If you ever have the chance to take her own, she will give you a fight inside the ring but will be one of the sweetest women on earth outside of the ring.

No comments: