Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2020

SUPER DUPER Holiday weekend

 Super Duperiest Holiday Weekend

Pandemics suck. And it doesn't seem like anyone wants to agree with anyone else; so many people are scared and frustrated. 
Forget all that jazz and get ready for a weekend full of Super Hero Battles. 

We filmed 3 mixed wrestling videos back in Feb/March of this year, and instead of letting them sit in the archives until I can release the 300+ videos that I filmed before those videos, I am making them available NOW!

These videos will be free (with their $5 subscription) for my fans at 
https://onlyfans.com/sybilstarr23
and I will be uploading the rest to the Fantasy Fight Girls and Fantasy Fight Boys studios at clips4sale.  You can find links to those at our newly built website http://www.fantasyfightworld.com .

I will be re-doing FantasyFightGirls.com next and as I build it, all of our videos will be discounted on that site. It will be a lot of work as we have so many videos to present to you, but it is truly a labor of love for me to get these videos back up on our own site and not a clips4sale studio. I am proud of this Fantasy Fight World that I have created and I will keep growing and expanding it. If you know any female fight girls who need websites and want to sell their videos, please send them my way!  I can add them to Fantasyfightworld.com and also build websites for them.  I mean, after I get all of mine rebuilt first!

Stay safe, stay home (that's my plan), and enjoy some super matches! 

AND LET'S NOT FORGET OUR FALLEN SOLDIERS AND THEIR LIVES OF SERVICE 
and in accordance with that, I would like to give you all a free video for Memorial day.

BLACK WIDOW vs AVENGER
Christina Carter takes on Sybil Starr in leotards and tights for a super heroine battle! 
Feel free to download this on 5/25/2020
TIME EXPIRED
after that find it here:
 http://visit.tradebit.com/visit.php/105046/product/-/148168548
 http://visit.tradebit.com/visit.php/105046/product/-/148168549
























No comments: