Search This Blog

Sunday, April 03, 2011

hi !! am a big fan of your's from india.. 'n we both share the same date of birth (oct. 13).. am glad about this fact :):)!! my question is which move caused to the most painful injury of ur carrier and against whom ??

of my carrier? I am guessing you mean career? I tore my ACL last year and couldn't even walk for over a month. . . it was in a sponsored underground submission grappling match against Robin. . She had me in a front headlock and then jumped up and wrapped her legs around my legs. It didn't hurt enough for me to tap, so I tried to get us safely to the ground where I might mount some offense, but alas, my knee doesn't go that way POP! and boom, I am out for 8 weeks. . .

Ask me things about wrestling, down jackets, modeling, fighting, shiny tights, pro-wrestling. . etc

No comments: