Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year! Update!


Happy New Year everyone! May 2008 be your best year yet!!!!!

In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship,but never in want.

To celebrate the fresh start of a new year, I have uploaded exclusive photos to my kisses and scissors yahoo group! They are mixed pro-wrestling where I get totally squashed by a much larger male. There are camel clutches, hair pulling, chokes, stomach claws, crotch claws, slams, scissors, hammerlocks, bow and arrow stretch, back breakers and much more in these 80 pictures. I am wearing a red one piece swimsuit, shiny pantyhose, and wrestling boots, my opponent wears a mask. Don't miss these photos!
Come get your kiss! Let me kiss and scissor you into the New Year!
http://www.sybilstarr.com/kissing_booth.htm
I also uploaded a clip to the group for download. . one of my "test" matches from pro-wrestling school. Blue mat match 3!
Oh, and if you missed it, you had better stop by my download store! Sybil Starr Productions newest clip features Lady Victoria and Jenn (fromwebringit.com). . . it is called KO's and Jenn gets put out again and again!
and to celebrate the new year in style. .tomorrow I will release "Lia vs. Clayton 1" a clip of true competitive mixed wrestling featuring Lia Labowe!

Time to plan travels for the new year! First stop? Chicago! On the 9th I am heading in to one of my favorite cities in the world, and I have a place in the northwestern suburbs to session at and also a place near downtown through http://chicagomistresses.com/and then I will be heading to Milwaukee for a day and then back to theChicago area through the weekend.
Next stop? Philly then NYC.

I also have a huge video shoot getting arranged for February. . . wait for it! Hot girls for your customs!
This is going to be the best year yet!

kisses and scissors,Sybil

No comments: