Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

Another new session review


I had my first, but not last, session with Sybil Oct. 10th. It was more than I could have imagined. Sybil is a small attractive woman which easily deceives you into thinking she will not be much competition. She is amazingly strong and quick and although I'm not a big guy I still had 30 lbs. and 6" on her and she easily dominated me with a quick pin or putting me in a hold which I could do nothing but submit. Sybil is very easy to talk with and her smile and laugh throughout my beating made the time go very fast. She thoroughly enjoys wrestling and the struggle of competition. If you are looking for that "girl next door" who is sweet and tough then Sybill is the one for you. My only regret is not meeting her a long time ago. I highly recommend Sybil Starr. Paul

No comments: