There was an error in this gadget

Friday, February 17, 2012

Servers being Updated this Weekend

Sorry if anyone has had trouble accessing our sites this week or past. . we are updating all of our servers this weekend, so we are putting off our weekend updates until it is done. . I am sorry about any inconvienece this may cause our fans, but we promise to have fantasyfightgirls.com, starr-girls.com, queenoftights.com, downgirlz.com, fantasyfightboys.com and all the others (Bettybattles.com, sybilstarr.com, paytonlapain.com, missrubynesque.com, sin-d-nwf.com) back up and running and updated as soon as possible. . it could still happen this weekend if our tech guys get their side of stuff done. . .
but in the meantime, our clips 4 sale stores are still open. .
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2066

--
Sybil Starr
I'm the last of my kind still standing. I am a one. So young, so brazen, so unholy I come to you in painted skies. . .
twitter.com/sybilstarr

No comments: