There was an error in this gadget

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Wishes and Kisses

hey everybody. . .
I am now in Tuscon, AZ, staying with my sister. .
and my laptop broke! it will not start up and I am not sure what to do yet,
but ugh! I am frustrated!

I am happy to announce that I get to work for Fem Wrestling Rooms tomorrow!

My website has been updated, new clips--old clips, all at a discount!
check them out here and pay by paypal!
http://www.sybilstarr.com/sstarr/video/video.html

As a special holiday treat I have finally released the newest Stalker
Torture video! Stalker Torture 7, Credit Denied! This video has belly
punching and deep knees to his gut along with scratching, slapping, body and
back punches and more. . he is blind folded and beat down!!! Lia Labowe and
I really take it to my stalker boy in this one. . . you can find it at my
clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/2066

The annual Sybil Starr Valentine's contest has been extended this year due
to my travel! I am accepting Valentine's for the contest until the 18th of
February!
Sybil Starr Productions Valentines Contest!
send your valentine to
Sybil Starr
1416 S. Main St. ste 220
#328
Adrian, MI 49221

All entries will get a Valentine card back from me and also be entered in
the contest!
1st place: free half hour session/ or 15 minute custom video/ or 5 Sybil
Starr productions videos
2nd place: autographed photo and video of your choice!
Contest runs from now! Until February 18th!
I will send valentine cards out myself after I return home to Michigan on
the 18th. . . . .

Upcoming events!!!!

I am traveling to Tampa on March 12-15th. .
Philly and NYC at the end of March

Live wrestling!!!! The weekend of March 20th! watch via webcam! Girls and
customs prices to be announced, also sponsorships!

and many updates to be made to my new site. . I have tons of pictures and
new pages to launch! check it out! www.sybilstarr.com

kisses and scissors,
Sybil

--
Sybil Starr

www.sybilstarr.com
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/sybilstarrgroup/

No comments: